Environmental Policy Statement.
George Thomas Joinery and Shop Fit Ltd recognises the key importance of delivering and managing an environmental culture within the company and to ensure we meet our obligations to all the relevant regulations and approved codes of practices.
George Thomas Joinery and Shop Fit Ltd will therefore:
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- To regularly monitor our energy consumption to identify peaks that may cause unnecessary use of power.
- To work efficiently and effectively when planning our installation teams work to reduce the amount of journeys undertaken saving fuel and emissions
- To maintain plant and equipment ensuring it is working as efficiently as possible to optimise energy consumption
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
The environment cannot be successfully sustained without the active participation of all employees and must be observed at all times.
George Thomas Joinery and Shop Fit Ltd